View of high-rack
aluminum / uPVC Plastic profile storage.
The storage system features a “honeycomb” type storage system.
of packs / master bundled of profiles contained in the main honeycomb structure are stored and retrieved automatically.
Cycle time for the “picker” is 3 minutes for the retrieving or positioning of a single composite panel which allows for an extremely high turnover in the plant (up to
20 loads per hour). The maximum speed of the “picker”, as chosen by the customer, is up to
130 metres per minute for the lengthwise speed, 20 metres per minute for loading / unloading speed and a lifting / lowering speed of up to 20 metres per minute.
All profile products are loaded and unloaded automatically onto underframes used in the high rack storage system which improves operation and ensures that panels are not at risk of damage.
Image of automatic loading / unloading of
profile products onto underframes.
As well as supplying the framework and robot “picker”
we are also supplying all the software needed for running the storage system which is to be integrated into the complete system used by the customer.
The following parameters can be recorded and used to identify and route all the
- the individual code as assigned to each load
- the weight of each panel (optional)
- the number or classification of the product
- a brief description of the product and what it is used for
- the customer code
- the name of the customer
- the original date of manufacture of the product
- the dimensions of the product
- other informations required by user of the system.
The main reasons for investing in this type of storage system are:
- improved product storage conditions – products are not left lying around and are less subject to contamination and marking
- less time is required to store and retrieve panels than in a manual system
- improved traceability of products
- the hi-rack panel storage system is space saving with respect to other systems
- this type of system is safer than manually operated systems and greatly reduces the risk of accidents caused by handling
products using forklifts (foot injuries and other)
- the system being completely automatic is intensively labour saving and reduces the chance of human error
The product codes can be inserted automatically using barcode labels attached to each
The storage system, which is to be positioned against an outside wall of the factory, has been covered with a roof and insulating panels as well as a bracing structure to ensure full stability in harsh climatic conditions (strong winds for example) as well as being anti-seismic.
We can design a high-rack storage system
for also other type of products, no matter whether they are big or small
sized products. If you are working in logistics, storage, depot,
handling, transportation sectors and need s solution to your needs
please let us have your call.
System For Aluminium Composite Panel ACP / Aluminium Composite Material
ACM For more information and your enquires contact www.noktametal.com
u-pvc profile pvc-u profile pvc profile product products production
storage aluminum storage solutions
hi-rack systems rack and storage systems rack clad buildings Bâtiments
autoportantes systemes mezzanine systems flow rack box systems drive-in
storage systems etageres peuvent etre entres en selective racking systems
rayonnage a palettes asrs systems profil deposu